If you watch Wild ‘N Out, there’s no way Justina Valentine hasn’t made you laugh — but that’s not all she can do! The red-haired beauty just finished up a stint on another MTV series, and she also has quite an enviable music career. Scroll through to learn more about Justina Valentine!
- 1 1. She recently appeared on The Challenge: Champs VS. Stars — where she competed to win money for the Young Women’s Leadership Network.
- 2 2. Her mixtape “Feminem” is STRAIGHT FIRE — and that’s not all she has happening on the music front.
- 3 3. Her body is just #Goals on SO many levels.
- 4 4. If you’re not following her on social media, then you don’t know what you’re missing.
1. She recently appeared on The Challenge: Champs VS. Stars — where she competed to win money for the Young Women’s Leadership Network.
“When I was approached with the Champs Vs. Stars offer it sounded like a great opportunity!” she exclusively told In Touch. “I’ve played sports my whole life, so to have a chance to get some action on the field sounded fun. When I heard it was all for charity, that made it even better! I feel so blessed in my journey and have not had an easy road in getting to where I’m at. That said, I’m always happy to give back!”
She also thinks Wild ‘N Out host Nick Cannon should try and compete on The Challenge one day. “I would nominate Nick because he is in the gym more than anyone else from the entire cast! He’s also the richest so he probably has the most time to work out and train lol. In all honestly he has a banging six pack and I think he could give some of the champs a run for the money!”
2. Her mixtape “Feminem” is STRAIGHT FIRE — and that’s not all she has happening on the music front.
“I remixed some of Eminem’s classics, made them my own and put the project out for free download,” Justina shared. “I dropped the first visual for ‘The Real Justina‘ off the mixtape on YouTube. I also have an original project out and available on all platforms called ‘Scarlet Letter‘ and a single called ‘Deep End.’
3. Her body is just #Goals on SO many levels.
“I’m on a seafood diet. I see food — I eat it,” she joked. “I just have good genes. But I’m getting ready to start hitting the gym — tomorrow, after this last bag of chips!” Same, girl.
“I’d love to remind everyone to follow me on all socials — @JustinaValentine on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube .” You can also follow @JustinaMusic on Twitter, Snapchat, and SoundCloud.
For more exclusive content, sign up for our In Touch newsletter!
View more information: https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/wild-n-out-red-hair-girl-name-152137/