Trxade Health (NASDAQ:MEDS) stock is experiencing massive movement today as investors react to news of a deal from the company.
Let’s take a dive into the most recent MEDS stock news and what else potential investors need to know about the company.
- To start off with, the deal boosting MEDS stock today was signed by Bonum Health and Southeastern Grocers.
- Bonum Health is a subsidiary of Trxade Health that offers digital healthcare services.
- Southeastern Grocers is the parent company of retailers Winn-Dixie, Harveys Supermarket and Fresco y Más.
- This deal has Bonum Health providing telemedicine services and prescription discount savings to patients of all those retailers and pharmacies.
- That will have the Southeastern Grocers stores making use of Bonum Health’s Mobile Health Services application and prescriber program.
- This offers up to 600 board-certified medical providers and includes a mobile app.
Ashton Maaraba, president of Bonum Health, said this about the deal sending MEDS stock higher today.
“In working with Winn-Dixie, we plan on driving a seamless, deeply discounted and easily accessible digital health and wellness strategy. Our healthcare platform, medical providers, proprietary AI tools and resources not only offer fast and easy access to “live” virtual interactions with Board-Certified Medical Providers, but Winn-Dixie patients can also receive up to 80% savings on prescriptions.”
MEDS stock is seeing heavy trading today on the Southeastern Grocers news. As of this writing, more than 37 million shares have changed hands. That’s a hefty increase compared to its daily average trading volume of 5 million shares.
MEDS stock was up 21.3% as of Wednesday afternoon.
There’s still loads of stock market news for hungry traders to sink their teeth into today.
InvestorPlace has all that information served up on a platter and ready to go. That includes the latest concerning Cassava Sciences (NASDAQ:SAVA), Bitcoin (CCC:BTC-USD) mining stocks, and PainReform (NASDAQ:PRFX). You can dig into that info at the links below!
More Wednesday Stock Market News
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
With only the rarest exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary about companies that have a market cap of less than $100 million or trade less than 100,000 shares each day. That’s because these “penny stocks” are frequently the playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we ever do publish commentary on a low-volume stock that may be affected by our commentary, we demand that InvestorPlace.com’s writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the risks. Read More: Penny Stocks — How to Profit Without Getting Scammed
View more information: https://investorplace.com/2021/07/meds-stock-6-things-to-know-about-trxade-health-as-shares-rocket-higher-today/