- 1 How To Save Rebecca Resident Evil 0?
- 2 How do you save Rebecca monkeys?
- 3 Can you save Rebecca Resident Evil?
- 4 How do you save in Resident Evil Zero?
- 5 How do you get Rebecca out of the room?
- 6 How do I re0 battery?
- 7 How do you get to the basement in Resident Evil 0?
- 8 What happens to Rebecca in re1?
- 9 Can you play as Rebecca in re1?
- 10 Who is Rebecca Chambers married to?
- 11 How long is re0?
- 12 What happened Billy Coen?
- 13 Will there be a Resident Evil 9?
- 14 How do you stop the train re0?
- 15 Where is the locker key in Resident Evil 0?
- 16 How do you get the water key in Resident Evil 0?
- 17 What do I do with the battery in Resident Evil 0?
- 18 Where do I use the empty battery in Resident Evil 0?
- 19 How many times do you use the hookshot in Resident Evil 0?
- 20 How do you use Billy’s lighter?
- 21 Where is Magnum Resident Evil?
- 22 Where is the black wing Resident Evil Zero?
- 23 How old is Rebecca in re1?
- 24 Can you save Rebecca as Jill?
- 25 Can Rebecca live in Resident Evil?
- 26 Is Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 5?
- 27 Is Los Illuminados real?
- 28 Who do you play as in re6?
- 29 How old is Wesker re1?
- 30 What happened to Jill Valentine?
- 31 How old is Claire Redfield?
- 32 What is the shortest Resident Evil game?
- 33 Is Resident Evil 0 scary?
- 34 What is the easiest Resident Evil game?
- 35 What happened to Carlos after re3?
- 36 Resident Evil 0 Billy Saves Rebecca From Zombie Monkeys
How To Save Rebecca Resident Evil 0?
When the room fades in, immediately turn right and run straight ahead, and then make a couple of right turns to safety. Once you enter the door you’ll save Rebecca, like a hero, at the last second. There is an Ink Ribbon to the left of the door, along with another Type Writer if you’re save-happy.May 21, 2019
How do you save Rebecca monkeys?
After the fight, ignore the animal statues, for the time being, and head West. At the end of the corridor, there is a door, but do not open it. Instead, go right and take the door to the room with Rebecca in (M3,7). Here, you will watch a cutscene of rescuing her.
Can you save Rebecca Resident Evil?
Rebecca’s death is a possible cutscene in Resident Evil. This scene is triggered if the player – Chris Redfield – does not save Rebecca from the Hunter in time. Receiving this scene means that the research facility will not self-destruct.
How do you save in Resident Evil Zero?
Saving the progress in Resident Evil Zero HD doesn’t happen automatically but by using typing machines scattered through the game world. This is not the only impediment as in order to use a typing machine you must also have Ink Ribbon that can be also found in the game world.
How do you get Rebecca out of the room?
Grab the ice pick, head back the way you came, and you’ll have to face off against your first boss: a giant scorpion. After taking him out, head back to the service elevator and give Rebecca the ice pick. She will now be able to use the ice pick to get herself out of the room. Congratulations.
How do I re0 battery?
- You must turn the lever.
- The blue container is at the door.
- Walk downstairs to the storage room.
- Attack the toad when it appears on the metal platform.
- Combine the fluid with the battery.
How do you get to the basement in Resident Evil 0?
- Combine the wing with the statue.
- The door that you can now open.
- Use the lighter, after you access Billy’s inventory.
- This is where you need to climb up.
- The shelf that you need to shove.
- Descent into the basement.
What happens to Rebecca in re1?
Can you play as Rebecca in re1?
Who is Rebecca Chambers married to?
Rebecca lives in south west Raccoon City with her husband Brian MacFarlane and their son Christian (Born October 13th 2007) and Daughter Zoe (Born May 17th 2009).
How long is re0?
When focusing on the main objectives, Resident Evil Zero: HD Remaster is about 10 Hours in length. If you’re a gamer that strives to see all aspects of the game, you are likely to spend around 20 Hours to obtain 100% completion.
What happened Billy Coen?
Will there be a Resident Evil 9?
How do you stop the train re0?
Where is the locker key in Resident Evil 0?
How do you get the water key in Resident Evil 0?
What do I do with the battery in Resident Evil 0?
Where do I use the empty battery in Resident Evil 0?
It looks like it hasn’t been used for a long time – all the fluid is gone. An empty shell of a battery, it has no use on its own. The battery needs fluid before it can be used. Once you have the Battery Fluid, you can combine it with this to create a fully working Hi-Power Battery.
How many times do you use the hookshot in Resident Evil 0?
It will be needed to be used near the window in the Second Class passenger car B to reach the Third car roof and eventually the Bedroom in order to retrieve a Jewelry Box to get the Card Key. It will be needed to be used three more times: 1) To access the Chapel roof after solving the Observatory puzzle.
How do you use Billy’s lighter?
Where is Magnum Resident Evil?
Where is the black wing Resident Evil Zero?
Inside the Book of Evil.
How old is Rebecca in re1?
14 Rebecca Chambers (Age: 18, Height: 5’3″, Birth year: 1980)
Can you save Rebecca as Jill?
Save Rebecca from the Hunter, but let her die in the battle against the Tyrant. Jill must also be saved to unlock this ending. Rebecca dies against the Hunter when she screams for help, but you save Jill to unlock this ending. Rebecca dies in the final battle against the Tyrant, you also don’t save Jill.
Can Rebecca live in Resident Evil?
7 The Canonical Ending Has Rebecca Survive The Mansion Incident. Given that Rebecca appeared in Vendetta which is set long after the events of Resident Evil, it’s clear that she survived the horrendous events of the Spencer Mansion which makes perfect sense given the mess that she and Billy Cohen went through prior.
Is Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil 5?
Barry Burton and Rebecca Chambers were confirmed for inclusion in Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition earlier this week. Today, Capcom shared official media of the two characters. See our media section for screens and art. These two characters are the final additions for Gold Edition’s new Mercenaries Reunion mode.
Is Los Illuminados real?
Who do you play as in re6?
Players control Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield, Jake Muller and Ada Wong as they confront the force behind a worldwide bio-terrorist attack. The story is centred around their four interwoven campaigns, and every campaign features a unique style in both tone and gameplay.
How old is Wesker re1?
What happened to Jill Valentine?
How old is Claire Redfield?
What is the shortest Resident Evil game?
- 1 Shortest: Resident Evil: Survivor – 2 Hours.
- 2 Longest: Resident Evil 6 – 21.5 Hours. …
- 3 Shortest: Resident Evil: Dead Aim – 3 Hours. …
- 4 Longest: Resident Evil 4 – 16 Hours. …
- 5 Shortest: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D – 5 Hours. …
Is Resident Evil 0 scary?
Horror-wise, Resident Evil Zero is a real mixed bag. … Truly scary moments are few and far between, and the overall game lacks the level of polish and detail seen in the Resident Evil remake. Resident Evil Zero is a fascinating piece of franchise history, but it’s too uneven to hold you in suspense.
What is the easiest Resident Evil game?
6. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. This is the one instance where the remake failed to live up to the classic. Even though the third game barely breaks any new ground in the story, it’s probably the easiest of the three classic games to return to today.
What happened to Carlos after re3?
Carlos and Jill were able to leave Racoon City in a helicopter. After that, he decided to leave the United States through Mexico. Eventually, Carlos returned to Latin America. The character never showed up in any other numbered release of Resident Evil.
Resident Evil 0 Billy Saves Rebecca From Zombie Monkeys
resident evil 0 monkeys
resident evil 0 animal puzzle
resident evil 0 walkthrough
resident evil 0 case code
resident evil zero battery
resident evil 0 control panel
resident evil 0 boiler room
resident evil 0 flame puzzle