- 1 How To Recruit Donnel?
- 2 Is Donnel a good unit?
- 3 What class should Donnel be?
- 4 How old is Donnel?
- 5 How do you get second seals in awakening?
- 6 What should I Reclass Donnel as?
- 7 When should I promote Fe awakening?
- 8 What is the best class for Lon Qu?
- 9 Who are the best units in Fire Emblem Awakening?
- 10 How do you Reclass in Fire Emblem Awakening?
- 11 How old is Robin Fe?
- 12 How old is Chrom?
- 13 How old is Lucina in awakening?
- 14 What does a second seal do?
- 15 How do I learn Galeforce?
- 16 What is a master seal Fire Emblem?
- 17 What is the max level in Fire Emblem Awakening?
- 18 How do you get Libra in Fire Emblem Awakening?
- 19 Who does Cordelia like in Fire Emblem?
- 20 When should I promote units Fire Emblem?
- 21 How do you change classes in Fire Emblem Awakening?
- 22 Is Wyvern Lord or Griffon rider better?
- 23 Is NOWI good Fire Emblem Awakening?
- 24 Who is Robin in Fire Emblem?
- 25 Who can have kids in awakening?
- 26 Why does Gerome wear a mask?
- 27 Who can you marry in Fire Emblem Awakening?
- 28 How does skill inheritance work Fire Emblem Awakening?
- 29 How do heart Seals Work Fire Emblem?
- 30 How do you get grandmaster in fates?
- 31 Who can Sumia marry?
- 32 Is Robin a girl or boy Fire Emblem?
- 33 Is Robin a princess?
- 34 Can Morgan be a Manakete?
- 35 Is Corrin a boy or girl?
- 36 Fire Emblem Awakening Playthrough Ep 7: Recruiting Donnel pt 1 -Critical Rage Quit-
How To Recruit Donnel?
- Have three weaker characters attack the nearest enemy with the axe. You want a combination of attacks to reduce his HP to 3 or below, but not to kill him. …
- Pair Donnel with a strong unit like Chrom and move up to attack and kill the enemy.
- Have Frederick kill the non-archer enemy.
Is Donnel a good unit?
What class should Donnel be?
Hero is probably the best class for him.
How old is Donnel?
Donnel Age: 15 pre Lucina’s birth, 17 post birth. 4th June- In his supports with Lissa, it’s stated that he is a bit younger than her, roughly two or three months.
How do you get second seals in awakening?
You can get Master Seals regularly around chapter 12 and chapter 13. You can get Second Seals from the Mila Tree after chapter 16, or if Cordelia is already married, completing Paralogue 10 and getting them after chapter 14.
What should I Reclass Donnel as?
- Mercenary – Paired with the Armsthrift skill, weapon usage will be prolonged with Donnel.
When should I promote Fe awakening?
What? People choose to wait to promote because a character can go up to level 20 before promoting. The stats gained in those extra levels after level 10 can really help.
What is the best class for Lon Qu?
Who are the best units in Fire Emblem Awakening?
- 1 Morgan. With both male and female Robin being one of the most powerful characters in Awakening, both Morgans are easily the best child units in the game.
- 2 Lucina. …
- 3 Inigo. …
- 4 Cynthia. …
- 5 Owain. …
- 6 Severa. …
- 7 Nah. …
- 8 Brady. …
How do you Reclass in Fire Emblem Awakening?
Reclassing exists in a form somewhat similar to Awakening and Fates, though simplified. To reclass, a unit must be holding a Pitchfork item. This will allow them to “promote” to the Villager class by visiting a shrine.
How old is Robin Fe?
Robin (16-19-23) – These ages are based on the three Avatar builds. Age typically plays a big role in how characters interact with each other, so I based the Avatar’s age range on their interactions with Chrom and Ricken.
How old is Chrom?
|Age||Approximately 19 (pre-time skip) Approximately 21 (post-time skip)|
How old is Lucina in awakening?
TLDR: 17 as playable as an absolute lowball. Ok, as a basic idea you could try to determine Lucy’s age just by basic information stated in game.
What does a second seal do?
How do I learn Galeforce?
Galeforce is learned by Dark Fliers/Dark Falcons at level 15 (in Fates, this is level 35, but because DLC classes gain levels in a different way, a level 35 DLC unit is comparable to a standard level 15 promoted unit). In both games, it only activates once during each player’s turn.
What is a master seal Fire Emblem?
What is the max level in Fire Emblem Awakening?
In Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, Lord/Marth, Thieves, Manaketes, and Ballisticians can reach level 30. In Fire Emblem Awakening, Dancer, Manakete, Taguel, Conqueror, Dread Fighter, Bride, Villager, and Lodestar can reach a maximum level of 30.
How do you get Libra in Fire Emblem Awakening?
Fire Emblem Awakening
Libra is recruited in Chapter 9 after spoken to with Chrom. He is the only playable character that starts in the War Monk class. Libra was a member of a squad of priests who were deployed to Plegia to try and rescue Exalt Emmeryn from her announced execution.
Who does Cordelia like in Fire Emblem?
When should I promote units Fire Emblem?
You can get away with promoting them at Lv 15. Its not too far from 10, so you get both an early promotion and good stats. The general consensus is to wait until 20 unless the unit really needs it.
How do you change classes in Fire Emblem Awakening?
Is Wyvern Lord or Griffon rider better?
Griffon Riders possess more balanced stats than those of the Wyvern Lord or the promoted Pegasus Knight classes. Compared to the Wyvern Lord, Griffon Riders have better Speed and Skill, but lower Strength and Defense. While they’re fairly well balanced, other fliers may do better depending on the situation.
Is NOWI good Fire Emblem Awakening?
Her low level, is actually a good point, because she gain level up more easily. her weapons gave her all the defensive and offensive power she need. She should be paired up with Gregor as a back up in her starting class, to increases this much needed Speed and Skill. She is basically everything Donny dreams to be.
Who is Robin in Fire Emblem?
Who can have kids in awakening?
|Child||Female Parent||Male Parent|
Why does Gerome wear a mask?
He affectionately nicknames her “Minervykins”, but gets embarrassed when caught and teased about this. His supports reveal that he is actually overly shy and at times sensitive, and thus wears a mask to conceal his feelings, passing this off as a method to prevent enemies from reading his thoughts.
Who can you marry in Fire Emblem Awakening?
- After marriage, you can recruit your pair’s children in Paralogues on the world map. …
- Morgan’s parents should be considered thoroughly. …
- Male Avatar and: Lucina, Cherche, Aversa, Flavia, Cordelia, Nowi, Olivia, Tiki, Anna, Nah.
How does skill inheritance work Fire Emblem Awakening?
Inheritance is a mechanic in Fire Emblem Awakening where if a child is about to be recruited, it will ‘inherit’ two skills from each parent (or one in the case of Village Maiden! Lucina). The skills are chosen by the last skill in the order or the one in the center of skill diagram.
How do heart Seals Work Fire Emblem?
Uses. The Heart Seal allows a unit to reclass into an alternate class. However, unlike the Second Seal in Awakening, it does not reset the unit’s level and cannot be used to demote a unit to a tier one class.
How do you get grandmaster in fates?
In Fates, the Grandmaster class is DLC-exclusive and is the base class of the Amiibo version of Robin. The Fell Brand is required for any ordinary male unit to class change into this class, and which can be obtained through every completion of the Hidden Truths 1 DLC episode.
Who can Sumia marry?
Is Robin a girl or boy Fire Emblem?
Is Robin a princess?
|Films||Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess|
|Shows||Sofia the First|
|Occupation||One of Sofia’s bird friends|
Can Morgan be a Manakete?
Inheritance. Female Morgan can become a third Taguel or a fourth Manakete which are interesting choices for her to be, though both Beastbane and Wyrmsbane only work for her if she is in those classes. Lucina or her sisters can give her Aether as well.
Is Corrin a boy or girl?
Fire Emblem Awakening Playthrough Ep 7: Recruiting Donnel pt 1 -Critical Rage Quit-
donnel fire emblem
how to promote donnel
fire emblem donnel meme
donnel fire emblem awakening
donnel class path
fire emblem awakening villager max level