Alphabet’s (NASDAQ:GOOGL,GOOG) Google I/O is set to take place this week and we’ve got all the information you need to know about here.
Here’s a quick breakdown of what to know about Google I/O.
- Google I/O is an annual conference held by the company every year.
- This year it will take place from May 18 to May 20.
- The conference acts as a place for developers to meet up and see what Google is working on.
- There will also be workshops for developers, as well as a community lounge for developers to meet each other at.
- That includes its tech plans and other products it plans to release.
- The conference will kick off tomorrow at 12:40 p.m. Eastern Time with a pre-show event.
- Following this, the company’s keynote presentation will take place at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- There will also be a developer keynote that same day at 3:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
- The first day is set to cover what’s new for Android, as well as for the company’s web platform.
- The second day will include machine learning, Flutter, and Firebase discussions.
- When the third day rolls around, there will be events for African developers, as well as female-focused events.
- Developers that are interested in the event can do so virtually this year.
- It’s also worth pointing out that the event is free this year, even for events that require reservations.
- Developers that do miss out on an event or workshop can find it on-demand afterward.
- Those looking to kill time can also play a Breakout clone on the website until the Google I/O event launches.
If you’re looking for more hot topics today then we’ve got you covered.
There’s plenty going on already that investors will want to look into. That includes how stocks were moving in pre-market trading, cryptos crashing, and Cardano (CCC:ADA-USD) price predictions. Learn more about all of this at the following links.
More Monday News
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
Article printed from InvestorPlace Media, https://investorplace.com/2021/05/google-i-o-15-things-to-know-about-this-weeks-annual-conference/.
©2021 InvestorPlace Media, LLC
View more information: https://investorplace.com/2021/05/google-i-o-15-things-to-know-about-this-weeks-annual-conference/